by Adam Rosh, MD
Rosh Review, LLC is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME). All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Internal Medicine Shelf Exam Qbank is now available for medical students preparing for their Internal Medicine Advanced Clinical (Shelf) Exam.
Topics are compatible with the actual NBME® Internal Medicine Advanced Clinical Exam.
- General principles 5-10%
- Immunologic disorders 1-5%
- Diseases of the blood 5-10%
- Mental disorders 1-5%
- Diseases of the nervous system 5-10%
- Cardiovascular disorders 10-15%
- Diseases of the respiratory system 10-15%
- Nutritional and digestive disorders 10-15%
- Female reproductive system 1-5%
- Renal, urinary, male reproductive system 5-10%
- Diseases of the skin 1-5%
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders 1-5%
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders 8-12%
- Promoting health and health maintenance 5-10%
- Understanding mechanisms of disease 5-10%
- Establishing a diagnosis 35-45%
- Applying principles of management 40-50%
Site of care
- Emergency department 20-30%
- Inpatient 70-80%
- 17 to 65
- 66 and older
The Internal Medicine Shelf Exam Qbank contains 500+ questions, comprehensive explanations, custom teaching images, and One Step Further Questions/Answers.
Here is an example
The Rosh Review Team
A bolus of confidence. A lifetime of knowledge.