Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Rotation Exam Now Available
Rosh Review, LLC is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA) nor the End of Rotation Exam™ (EOR). All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Rotation Exam – Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Module, available to Physician Assistant students and programs, is best suited for PA students looking for a focused, high-yield review for the end of your rotation. It joins our growing list of Rotation Exams, including Rotation Exam – Family Medicine, Rotation Exam – Internal Medicine, Rotation Exam – Emergency Medicine, Rotation Exam – General Surgery, and Rotation Exam – Women’s Health. This content is novel and not included in Rosh Review’s PANCE Qbank, Mock exams, or Power Packs.
Topics for the Rosh Review Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Rotation Exam are based on the national curriculum blueprint.
Categories include the following:
- Depressive disorders; Bipolar and related disorders (18%)
- Anxiety disorders; Trauma- and stress-related disorders (14%)
- Substance-related disorders (14%)
- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders (12%)
- Personality disorders; Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders (8%)
- Somatic symptom and related disorders; Nonadherence to medical treatment (8%)
- Feeding or eating disorders (8%)
- Paraphilic disorders; Sexual dysfunctions (4%)
- Disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders; Neurodevelopmental disorders (10%)
Content is organized by task:
- History and Physical (15%)
- Diagnostic studies (10%)
- Diagnosis (25%)
- Health maintenance (10%)
- Clinical intervention (10%)
- Clinical therapeutics (20%)
- Scientific concepts (10%)
*Percentages are estimates
Here is an example:
Since these categories and tasks are integrated into our improved performance and feedback page, you have access to robust data to help you fine tune your studying.
Keep an eye out for the release of the Rotation Exam in Pediatrics.
The Rosh Review Team
A bolus of confidence. A lifetime of knowledge.