- Sign in with the email address and password you created.
- Select the “Create Exam” tab and decide on the number of questions you want per exam.
- Repeat this until you complete at least 1,000 questions (you’ll see the number of available questions in parentheses next to the “Select Categories” dropdown decrease as you complete questions).
- You take exams in Test or Tutor mode to earn the CME.
- You can review and retake your exams (if needed) by clicking on the “Exam History” tab.
After you complete at least 1,000 questions and score above 70% correct – simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you completed the module. We will review your score and if you qualify, we will email you a certificate. How long does it take to receive your certificate? Sometimes 10 seconds, mostly 2 days, always within a week after you send your email to email@example.com.